We are happy invite you to join us on 5 October 2023 for the Educational Psychiatry Symposium which will offer a full day of inspirational workshops, talks and posters.
- The interactive educational workshop on Mechanism of Action of Antidepressants is particularly aimed at clinicians. (Limitied number of seats available)
- Students are encouraged to sign up for one of the pre-symposium overview workshops. (Limited number of seats available)
- Everyone is welcome at the Translational Excellence Symposium where basic research meets clinical practice when six newly appointed honorary professors at Aarhus University will present and discuss the latest advances within the field of translational psychiatry.
- The poster exhibition is an excellent opportunity for pre-graduate students, PhD students, postdocs and senior researchers to present their research and network
- The best poster will be awarded a prize of 1,000 EUR, and poster abstracts will be printed in the International journal Acta Neuropsychiatrica
- There will be excellent opportunities to network throughout the day but also during the social event, if participants sign up (only 250 DKK ) for Dinner at Restaurant Det Glade Vanvid.
- The event qualifies as a Conference; PhD students may apply the Graduate School of Health for 1 ECTS credit for active participation (check guidelines with the Graduate School of Health)
We are very grateful to the Novo Nordisk Foundation for their generous funding, which has made this event possible.
The event is organized by Translational Neuropsychiatry Unit, Aarhus University & Aarhus University Hospital Psychiatry and hosted by Translational Neuropsychiatry Unit, Aarhus University.
Registration is now open.