Registration for the TNU Educational Psychiatry Symposium is now open
We are happy to let you know that registration for the TNU Educational Psychiatry Symposium is now open
Join us on 5 October 2023 for the TNU Educational Psychiatry Symposium, which will offer a full day of inspirational workshops, talks and posters.
- The interactive educational workshop on Mechanism of Action of Antidepressants is particularly aimed at clinicians. (Limitied number of seats available)
- Students are encouraged to sign up for one of the pre-symposium overview workshops. (Limited number of seats available)
- Everyone is welcome at the Translational Excellence Symposium where basic research meets clinical practice when six newly appointed honorary professors at Aarhus University will present and discuss the latest advances within the field of translational psychiatry.
- The poster exhibition is an excellent opportunity for pre-graduate students, PhD students, postdocs and senior researchers to present their research and to network.
- The best poster will be awarded a prize of 1,000 EUR, and poster abstracts will be printed in the international journal Acta Neuropsychiatrica.
- There will be excellent opportunities to network throughout the day as well as during the social event in the evening if participants sign up (only 250 DKK ) for Dinner at Restaurant Det Glade Vanvid.
- The event qualifies as a conference; PhD students may apply the Graduate School of Health for 1 ECTS credit for active participation (check guidelines with the Graduate School of Health)
- Registration is now open - register here
- Registration deadline: 24 September
- Registration for workshops and symposium: Free of charge
- Dinner after the event: 250 DKK to partially cover the expenses
Venue: Auditorium G206-142 & Conference rooms, Aarhus University Hospital, Entrance G, Palle Juul-Jensens Boulevard 99, 8200 Aarhus N
Event website: https://tnu.au.dk/symposium
Read more about the Honorary Professors at the Translational Excellence Symposium
- Connie Sanchez, Alkermes, Boston, USA
- Christoph U. Corell, Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
- Andrew Tasker, University of Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Christian Otte, Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
- Dan Stein, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Andrew Harkin, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
We are very grateful to the Novo Nordisk Foundation for their generous funding, which has made this event possible.
The event is organized by Translational Neuropsychiatry Unit, Aarhus University & Aarhus University Hospital Psychiatry and hosted by Translational Neuropsychiatry Unit, Aarhus University.